Tuesday, April 2, 2013

A Summer Announcement

Hi all, it's been quite a while, I have been bogged down by schooling and preparations for this summer. Namely because I have just landed a job in Yellowstone National Park for the Summer as a Food Service Associate at the Upper General Store at Old Faithful Village! It's going to be an exciting opportunity, not only do I get to work at Yellowstone, but it means that this summer most of my free time will be used to watch and study the geysers I have come to become very fond of. And also, that means that this site will most definitely be updated as often as I can. Of course, I am unsure of how often that is, because I have heard rumors that the wi-fi is extremely slow and unreliable there, so I might have to find an outside gateway town to update in, but not to fear! I will do my best! So stay tuned! This site is really going to be churning out articles in a couple months!

Riverside Geyser, September 3, 2012

No comments:

Post a Comment